Monday, August 18, 2008

I don't believe it!

You have accomplished so much in 30 years!  I can hardly believe you are 30 – you are so young in heart and spirit.  You are such a darling girl and I hope that you birthday is spectacular.  You have always been an example to me of always smiling and having a positive attitude.  I hope to be like you when I grow up!  I am also so grateful for how kind you are to all around you and how you manage to make everyone feel like you are their friend!  Thanks for always being there for me and for all the long walks and talks.  You are truly amazing and I am so grateful I had the chance to get to know you!  Take care and keep in touch!

 

Much love,

Katie

1 comment:

Katie and Greg said...

It's Katie Nelson by the way - sorry I thought that the blogger would post my last name!